Oct. 1st to 6th 2017 | Nov. 26th to Dec. 1st
Specialists recommend that everyone takes time out for a 5-day cleanse once or twice per year. The best times of the year to cleanse are spring and autumn.
Clean your body in the beautiful surroundings of Zahora and return home with new energy and a clear mind!
During this retreat, you will receive an organic plant based menu, nutritionally dense and artfully prepared that will fuel your body and delight your senses. You will benefit from a specially designed menu with cleansing food, healthy snacks, organic raw juices and smoothies.
Natural cleansing foods are a delicious and a healthy option to detox your body, reduce stress, lose weight, put a glow back on your skin and return to a happier, healthier, more confident you.
Stress, inactivity, poor diet and many other challenges of modern life often result in the accumulation of toxins. It is essential to break the cycle of dependence on saturated fats, refined carbohydrates, processed foods and general excess. In addition to breaking the cycle of craving food that undermines your health, in just five days a cleanse food programme can do so much for your body and mind!
Our experienced detox team will do the cleanse with you and will guide you with love and sensitivity through the cleanse food process, keeping you fully informed and taking care of you from beginning to end. Our groups are small, 12 participants, which allows personalized guide and instruction.
Every day you will benefit from three yoga classes from Monday to Thursday (Pranayama class, gentle Hatha class in the morning and Restorative/Yin yoga classes in the early evening). On Friday morning you will have Pranayama class and gentle Hatha class. All the classes are specially designed to support the elimination of toxins and to help you to feel deeply relaxed.
Every day from Monday to Thursday you will benefit from two meditation classes. At CASARA WAY (Wellness And Yoga) we offer a variety of meditation classes designed to help students become more mindful, connected and self-aware. They are aimed at both beginners and experienced students. We will explore informal and formal mindfulness practices focusing on the breath, thoughts and emotions, meditations of loving kindness and self-compassion, as well as other practices designed to deepen your connection to your body, breath and heart. The classes are designed to increase awareness, ultimately strengthening the relationship we have with ourselves and with others.
For your five-day cleansing retreat you will benefit from a specially designed menu of organic raw juices and smoothies, cleansing food, healthy snacks (Carrot Cleanser, Sweet Beet, Alkaline Boost, Ginger Zinger…) and detox water (Lemon Ginger Detox Water , Blackberry and Orange Detox Water , Lemon and Mint Detox Water, Apple and Cinnamon Water, etc.).
We only use organic fruit and vegetables, so our guests will not ingest the pesticides, herbicides and antibiotic residues that the body is trying to clear out.
Sample daily Schedule (Monday to Thursday)
- Pranayama class, 15 minutes.
- Yoga, 75 minutes
- Vegetarian Breakfast
- Meditation, from 30 to 45 minutes
- Walking tours in the beautiful setting of Zahora exploring the beaches nearby, La Breña y Las Marismas del Barbate Natural Park or the sights of the local countryside (3 days, 60 to 90 minutes)
- Vegetarian Lunch
- Meditation + Detox water, 1 hour
- Yoga Class, 60 minutes
- Vegetarian Dinner
- Workshops or satsang focus on meditation and nutrition (3 days, 60 minutes).
- Joyful silence
Sample Friday Schedule
- Pranayama class, 15 minutes.
- Yoga, 75 minutes
- Vegetarian breakfast
Please be advised that this sample schedule is subject to change.
What is included:
- A welcome drink with a delicious basket of ecological fruits on Sunday
- 3 daily vegetarian meals with appetizers (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from Monday to Thrusday and breakfast on Friday
- Healthy snacks, fresh fruit, mineral water and infusions are available all day long
- 9 Yoga classes (five Ashtanga/Hatha Yoga classes of 75 to 90 minutes and four Yin Yoga classes of 60 minutes)
- 9 meditation classes
- 5 Pranayama classes of 15 minutes
- 3 hikes/walking tours in the beautiful settings of Zahora (60 to 90 minutes).
- 5 nights’ accommodation in fully equipped self-contained cottages with international TV channels, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, juicer, blender, washing machine, iron, and alarm clock
- All bedding and bath towels
- 3 workshops or satsang. Subject will be chosen upon demand at check-in
- Games night on Monday
- Transfer from and to Conil de la Frontera, Vejer de la Frontera and Barbate on check-in and check-out days
- Trip to one of the beautiful White Towns of Andalusia
- We will do our best to take you to a cultural or folklore show such as flamenco, a Spanish concert or jam session going on nearby
- WiFi is available throughout the property