April 29th to May 4th 2018 | Oct. 21st to 26th 2018
Creating connection: Body, mind, heart & spirit
- Do you want to invest more of your energy creating the big life you crave?
- Are you tired of struggling with overeating, over-dieting, emotional eating, binge eating, or body dissatisfaction?
- Do you wish you could just be at peace with food?
This retreat will help you explore yoga, meditation, mindful eating and healthy living!
Mindful eating—eating with intention and attention— provides a practical approach to decision-making without restriction, deprivation, or guilt. Yoga and meditation are a wonderful compliment to mindful eating because practicing yoga & meditation is the art of listening to yourself, it connects you with your spirit, while unraveling the physical, mental, and emotional knots.
Yoga & Meditation allow us to explore and change our perspective and relationship to our body, food, and mind. It teaches us to appreciate what our bodies are capable of, to learn to listen to our bodies’ signals and honor them to best meet our needs.
This retreat will give participants the tools that lead to a greater connection to their body, mind, heart, and spirit.
What you’ll learn…
- Mindful Eating exercises for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat.
- Take your yoga practice to a new level.
- Reconnect with the joy and rewards of moving your body mindfully.
- Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love without fear or guilt.
- Use the awareness of your body and mind in relation to hunger and satiety and recognize your other needs.
- Cultivate a feeling of calm and comfort in your own body.
- Practice meditation techniques and loving-kindness for yourself.
- Nurture yourself to increase your health, energy, and appetite for life.
Begin where you are!
Prior experience with Yoga, Meditation and Mindful Eating isn’t necessary. This retreat is appropriate for all levels of yoga practitioners – from those who are early in their practice of yoga to those with an experienced practice. Together we will explore acceptance and learn to trust the process!
Our experienced Facilitators will guide you through a life-changing experience as you explore and transform your relationship with food, physical activity, and self-care.
Every day you will benefit from three yoga classes from Monday to Thursday (Pranayama class, Hatha class in the morning and Restorative/Yin yoga classes in the early evening). On Friday morning you will have Pranayama class and Hatha class. All the classes are specially designed to support the elimination of toxins and to help you to feel deeply relaxed.
Meditation and Mindful Eating classes
Every day from Monday to Thursday you will benefit from two meditation classes (mindfullness and mindful eating). At CASARA WAY (Wellness And Yoga) we offer a variety of meditation classes designed to help students become more mindful, connected and self-aware. They are aimed at both beginners and experienced students. We will explore informal and formal mindfulness practices focusing on the breath, thoughts and emotions, meditations of loving kindness and self-compassion, as well as other practices designed to deepen your connection to your body, breath and heart. The classes are designed to increase awareness, ultimately strengthening the relationship we have with ourselves and with others.
For your five-day cleansing retreat you will benefit from a specially designed menu of organic whole foods, raw juices and smoothies, healthy snacks and detox water.
We only use organic fruit and vegetables, so our guests will not ingest the pesticides, herbicides and antibiotic residues that the body is trying to clear out.
Sample daily Schedule (Monday to Thursday)
- Pranayama class, 15 minutes
- Meditation, 20-30 minutes
- Yoga, 75 minutes
- Vegetarian brunch
- Walking tours in the beautiful settings of Zahora (2 days)
- Yin Yoga, 60 minutes
- Mindful Eating class, 45-60 minutes
- Mindful Eating dinner to practice the new skills you’ve learned that day
- 2 Workshops focus on Meditation and Mindful eating, 1h
Sample Friday Schedule
- Pranayama class, 15 minutes
- Meditation, 30 minutes
- Yoga, 75 minutes
- Vegetarian Brunch
Please be advised that this sample schedule is subject to change.
What is included?
- A welcome drink with a delicious basket of ecological fruits on Sunday
- 5 vegetarian brunches with appetizers from Monday to Friday
- 4 vegetarian dinners with appetizers from Sunday to Wednesday. You are free on Thursday afternoon and dinner so you can explore the area and some of the tapas bars nearby.
- Fresh fruit, detox water and infusions are available all day long
- 5 Hatha Yoga classes of 75 minutes
- 4 Yin Yoga classes of 60 minutes
- 5 Pranayama classes of 15 minutes
- 5 meditation clases and 4 mindful eating classes
- 2 walking tours (Trip to one of the beatiful White Towns of Andalusia and La Breña y Las Marismas del Barbate Natural Park)
- 5 nights’ accommodation in fully equipped self-contained cottages with international TV channels, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, juicer, blender, washing machine, iron, and alarm clock
- 2 workshops
- All bedding and bath towels
- WiFi is available throughout the property