What is included:
- A welcome drink with a delicious basket of ecological fruits on Sunday
- 3 daily vegetarian meals with appetizers (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from Monday to Thursday and breakfast on Friday
- Healthy snacks, fresh fruit, mineral water and infusions are available all day long
- 9 Yoga classes (five Ashtanga/Hatha Yoga classes of 75 to 90 minutes and four Yin Yoga classes of 60 minutes)
- 5 Pranayama classes of 15 minutes
- 3 hikes/walking tours in the beautiful settings of Zahora (60 to 90 minutes).
- 5 nights’ accommodation in fully equipped self-contained cottages with international TV channels, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, juicer, blender, washing machine, iron, and alarm clock
- All bedding and bath towels
- 3 workshops or satsang. Subject will be chosen upon demand at check-in
- Games night on Monday
- Transfer from and to Conil de la Frontera, Vejer de la Frontera and Barbate on check-in and check-out days
- We will take you to one of the beatiful White Towns of Andalusia
- We will do our best to take you to a cultural or folklore show such as flamenco, a Spanish concert or jam session going on nearby
- WiFi is available throughout the property
- If you are booking a Surf, Horse Riding, Adventure retreat, these activities are included
What is not included:
- Travel, such as airfare and transfers
- Airport transfers. For more information check chapter How to get there.
- Dinner on check-in day is not included. However, we will provide you with a welcome drink and a delicious basket of ecological fruit. You can also explore some of the tapas bars nearby
- Extra activities you wish to book
What to bring:
- Beach towel, in case you want to go to the beach
- Swim wear, in case you want to go for a swim
- Comfortable clothing for yoga
- Trainers/sneakers for hikes
- European adapter if you are travelling from the UK / outside Europe
- Medication, if you need to take any medication regularly or during your stay
- Mosquito repellent. There are not a lot of biting insects but there will be some, therefore we strongly recommend you bring anti-insect cream or spray. If you are very allergic to bites also bring antihistamine
- Jumper for some chilly evenings and warm clothes during winter months
- A pen and notepad if you want to take notes from your class
- Yoga mats are provided, however, if you prefer to bring your own you are free to do so
- Euros! There are no currency changing shops in the local area or at Seville or Jerez airports so take care of this before coming.
Environmental Policy and waste minimisation:
We at CASARA WAY are dedicated to limiting our environmental footprint. To help us reduce our carbon footprint we encourage you to be responsible in your packing:
- Bring reusable bags and containers when shopping, travelling, or packing and please take them back with you.
- Be aware of double packaging.
- Choose products that are refillable over single-use items, returnable and reusable.
Special menu request
We can easily accommodate diets such as gluten free and vegan if you let us know before your stay. If you have other dietary requirements then please contact us to discuss them and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
If you are allergic to certain ingredients we will try our best to meet your requirements, provided that you advise us in advance. If you have dietary needs that require special ingredients, please bring those items with you.
Digital detox / Disconnecting to reconnect with ourselves
We have a digital detox policy, encouraging you to step away from technology and back into the present moment from breakfast to dinner time.
This allows people to really sink into the present moment and get back in touch with their true hearts and minds. Many people find this to be a very beneficial way of tapping back into their creativity, passion and aliveness.
We recommend letting your friends and family know that you will be offline for some duration of your retreat.
Digital nomad / Office Services
We provide high-speed Internet services in all areas. We recommend not using electronic devices in the main living area, but you are free to use them in your cottage and garden.
If you go from location to location looking for a place to work from your laptop, it always takes a couple of weeks to feel at home. We want to make sure you can set up in a very short time frame. You can literally show up in CASARA WAY and have everything you need to focus on your work or find your way around the local community. We provide a colour printer, phone calls, scanner, mail, courier service and use of our projector & audio equipment.
Can I arrive early or stay longer?
We understand that flights don’t always work out for the check-in or check-out date. If your flights are before or after your retreat dates you are welcome to stay with us at CASARA WAY. Please e-mail us to check availability.
What time should I plan to arrive and depart?
On your arrival day your room will be ready from 4 pm. You are welcome to arrive earlier and enjoy the facilities at CASARA WAY, spending some time on the beach, going for a walk exploring Zahora or enjoying a relaxing bike ride around the village.
On the last day of the retreat, and depending on your travel schedule, we will provide a morning yoga class as well as breakfast. Check-out should be completed before 1pm (late check-out can also be arranged on request). After you have left your room, you are welcome to use the facilities until you are ready to leave.
What if I love it so much I want to stay an extra night?
If you want to stay longer and we have space then you are welcome to extend your stay. Please let us know as soon as possible to get you the best offer.
Can I take non-yoga/riding/surfer partners?
Yes you can. We are surrounded by beautiful beaches and countryside with 5000 hectares of forest. The area is perfect for walking and cycling. There are also many historic and picturesque towns and villages within easy driving distance if you have a hire car. If your partner just wants to relax, we have lovely gardens and a private path to Zahora beach, only 50 metres away. Everyone is welcome at CASARA WAY.
Bringing Your Pet
The neighbours’ dogs, cats, chickens, horses occasionally come to CASARA so we recommend that you leave your pets at home. We love animals and well-behaved pets are welcome at CASARA under your responsibility.
Please remember to pick up your dog poop, cat litter and pet waste from the garden. We need to protect children’s play areas from cat and dog faeces.
ATMs for cash withdrawal
The closest ATMs are located 10 km from CASARA WAY
Anything do we need to know about you?
We kindly request that you inform us if you have any health problems before booking your place in our yoga retreat.
If you are allergic to certain ingredients we will do our best to meet your requirements, provided that you advise us in advance. If you have dietary needs that require special ingredients, please bring those items with you.