The sound of the surf, the wind whispering through the leaves of the trees and the scents of wild flowers and herbs will stimulate your senses as soon as you arrive and blow all your cares away.
You may just want to sit for a while and take it all in, feeling any stress and worries dissolve in the soft sea air.
Our five rural cottages lie nestled between trees just 50 metres from the beach. You will have private access to the Zahora beach along a short track that passes by beautiful horses and the odd chicken and turkey.
This rustic and wild beach does not usually fill up with tourists and is one of the last surviving pieces of secret Spain.
CASARA WAY has a wonderfully calm and friendly atmosphere with a total of five tastefully decorated and self-contained cottages.
In the shared spaces of our beautiful garden you can soak up the atmosphere and go home feeling totally rejuvenated.
Wherever you stay, you will be able to stroll through the gardens, walk along Zahora beach, hear the roaring waves of the Atlantic Ocean or just listen to the birds singing from your room.
Inviting outdoor areas provide everything you need for chilling out (loungers, deck chairs, hammocks) and making yourself feel completely at home.
Short descriptions of some of our cottages:
- CASARA UNO (approx. 70sqm), a light-filled cottage with lots of charm on its two levels and its cosy and welcoming porch. On the ground floor there is a living room with a wood burning stove, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower. On the top floor there is a large 30sqm bedroom with views of Zahora beach. The cottage is practical and functional; perfect for couples or couples with a small child. A big world map in the room will encourage dreams of exotic travels.
- CASARA DOS (approx. 80sqm) is a tower that was built in the 1970s and which has been renovated into a 3-floor house. On the ground floor there is a kitchen and dining area with a wood burning stove. On the first floor there is a bathroom and a living room and on the top floor there are 2 bedrooms with amazing views of Zahora beach. Here you can fall asleep to the sound of the sea. The house is decorated with objects from trips to Asia and has a collection of masks from Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, Tibet, India, Nepal and China.
- CASARA TRES (approx. 70sqm) has the traditional architecture of the area with 60cm wide walls, making the house cool in summer and cosy in winter. The house has only one floor, with two bedrooms and a living room with a wood burning stove. The house is decorated with objects and details from trips to Africa and has a collection of masks from central Africa.
- CASARA CUATRO (approx. 100sqm) is a two-floor loft with a pitched roof with white beams. From the main bedroom on the top floor, you can access a small terrace with views to Zahora beach. On entering the house, guests are greeted by a large space where the living room and the dining room meet, complete with a wood burning stove. On the lower floor there is also an independent bathroom and a bedroom with a large wardrobe. The house is large and bright, decorated with objects and details from trips to Ghana, Morocco and Turkey.
- CASARA CINCO (approx. 80 sqm) is a cottage with two floors. On the ground floor there is a living room with a wood burning stove and a large and fully equipped kitchen. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. The master bedroom has access to a terrace with amazing 360º views of Zahora beach, Cape Trafalgar lighthouse, and the Natural Park of Breña. The house has been decorated with objects brought from Uganda, Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia.
Private or shared rooms with bathroom and shower are available in the above cottages.
The cottages are chic and stylish and have all the amenities required to make your stay comfortable and memorable: international TV channels, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, juicer, blender, washing machine, iron, and alarm clock.
Whether you are a single traveller, a couple, friends, or a larger group, CASARA WAY has a place for you. Visit our Rates section for more information!
If you are travelling alone, CASARA WAY will be a great choice. You will feel included in the small family and meet others who share your love and interest for yoga and nature.
The accommodation is located in a safe, quiet environment with less than a one-minute walk to the yoga studio (shala) and living area.
- Bed linen and bathroom towels are all provided.
- Bicycles are also available for you to use to explore the local area by yourself.
- We provide high-speed wireless Internet service in all areas, but we recommend that you do not use electronic devices in the main living area. You are of course free to use your devices in your cottage and garden.
In CASARA WAY you will experience peace and serenity, a place to feel all the pleasures and emotions of nature and life.